Widen your training range!
The training to become a trainer for „Fascial Walk - Moving Healthily“ is ideal for all all therapists, trainers and yoga and pilates teachers, dthat are interested in becoming more creative and introducing their clients to new approaches to everyday training. The course fee includes the 8-hour concept, which is certified by the central certification checkpoint (Zentrale Prüfstelle, ZPP) in accordance with § 20.
- Theoretical and practical introduction of the 7 fundamental principles of Fascial Walk (indoor and outdoor)
- Learning about the important basic facts about muscle- and fascial physiology concerning walking properly
- Body reading: „contralateral walking movements“
- Exercises to improve the contralateral movements (indoor and outdoor)
- Using the black roll to improve contralateral movements
- Introduction to the 8-hour concept „Fascial Walk- Moving Properly – Staying Healthy (indoor and outdoor)
- Conduction of a training unit „Walking Properly – Moving Properly – Staying Healthy (indoor and outdoor)